The new line this year is Sea Salt Neroli. Made with essential oils Neroli, Lemon and Sea Salt fragrance. Inspired by bright, clear mornings at the shore .... don't you want to throw open the windows and start cleaning!!
Design Inspiration for the homeowner and the shop keeper. Original artwork and Greeting cards. Wholesale and Retail. Nothing says love like VINTAGE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Layer it on. Change it up.
Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess. Or maybe it's just time...
-
I can not believe Jeanne d'Arc Living is going on their 3rd year!! Fabulous. Congratulations Ladies . I am so into the French -...
-
The farmhouse series is set to go. I just received the first batch from the printer and they turned out so CUTE. Our new lin...
No comments:
Post a Comment