While most of our favorite magazines are closing their doors, we are all looking for something to fill the void. This magazine is from Denmark and is printed in Danish, but the pictures, as shown above, are the inspiration for spring to come that we are all craving. A chance to curl up with a cup of coffee or tea and dream for awhile.
Design Inspiration for the homeowner and the shop keeper. Original artwork and Greeting cards. Wholesale and Retail. Nothing says love like VINTAGE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Layer it on. Change it up.
Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess. Or maybe it's just time...
-
I can not believe Jeanne d'Arc Living is going on their 3rd year!! Fabulous. Congratulations Ladies . I am so into the French -...
-
The farmhouse series is set to go. I just received the first batch from the printer and they turned out so CUTE. Our new lin...



2 comments:
AMAZING photos!
super beautiful.
Post a Comment