Vintage French Interiors

une nouvelle table avec une anglaise vintage ~ a new table with a French vintage look. My Barn does not have store front windows, which is one thing I always wanted to do, design the big windows, for the big names. Dreamer. Anyway, no window displays so I treat every table and vignette as if it had the importance of the main window. In a way, this is very time consuming and a bit overwhelming, but I feel like it is appreciated by my customers and blogging friends. It's just who I am and how I have to do it...you should see my eyes when I walk around the corner and spy an object out of place that a guest just hap - hazardly layed down..Ugh!!







oh, the drama






the all gold frame now has a touch of black...

just in today... large crown :))) and these gorgeous black and stone damask pots



new choir mats

and last but not least a sweet little hound.

5 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

This is just stunning! I LOVE it! I want to come there and shop to my heart's content! I love the gold frame with the black! What a great idea! I may have to do that!

Have a great day!

Lou Cinda :)

Ki said...

I am just like you about things being out of place in the shop...not as much with my home. Not sure why? Retail in our blood, I guess. Looks lovely!
Peace,
Ki

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori:)

First of all, I need to come visit amd shop! I live in Kansas City so not to far of a drive for me:)

Thank You for visiting me and leaving such lovely comments. It makes my day!

Blessings,
Carol

lori miller vintage design co said...

Ki,
It is so true about the house. I am picky about my "decorated spaces" but the pile up of mail, catalogs, shoes, handbags, makeup...OMG. Good thing I'm too tired when I get home or I'd go crazy. Love your site. Can't wait for Junk Bonanza.
Lori

lori miller vintage design co said...

Carol you have to come up and see me. You could time your road trip around the Junk Bonanza in Sept. Lots to do and it's a beautiful time of year up here. The Barn, which houses my shop, is filled with much, so my guests who come from afar are occupied for hours. Thanks for visiting.
Lori

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...