Pre - PeACE...

I had wanted to title this post Peace on Earth....my mantra this season; however, I haven't quite got there yet. The Barn right now is anything but peaceful, rooms torn up, trees left barren, Fall Harvest in total disarray....don't forget we still have Thanksgiving. Many vignettes are starting to take form but it is this week were the long hours and the finishing touches take place. Luckily, my partners at the hospital take pity on me and allow me to have this week off every year. Whew! One less thing to worry about....now my husband and family, that's a different story. I will try to keep up on all fronts, which means shorter posts...hopefully many....with as many pictures as I can. Remember you are invited to our Christmas Premiere....this Saturday, Nov. 8th, so while your husbands are out slaying the deer, grab your girl friends and meet me at the Barn. The first 30 guests receive my new Christmas gift bag for Free!! A quick sneak peek



Winter in the woods has always been one of my favorite looks. Birch, twigs, feathers, frosted ferns, bird baths, and this year bright green sparkly nests....to die for

More of my winter white garden Christmas....not fair.... many of you are pre-shopping!

New bangles for your Holiday Parties


Whimsical fun


Gotta run.....I promise i'll add more pics....thanks for stopping. L

1 comment:

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Gorgeous! Love those birch displays too.

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...