Can you believe it is the end of July already? Only 8 days left in July. Part of me is panicking because there is much to do, events to plan, product to order, vignettes to redo...yada - yada. The other part of me is screaming... July, you need to sit and relax and enjoy summer before the days are gone! Design Inspiration for the homeowner and the shop keeper. Original artwork and Greeting cards. Wholesale and Retail. Nothing says love like VINTAGE.
Come sit a spell
Can you believe it is the end of July already? Only 8 days left in July. Part of me is panicking because there is much to do, events to plan, product to order, vignettes to redo...yada - yada. The other part of me is screaming... July, you need to sit and relax and enjoy summer before the days are gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Layer it on. Change it up.
Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess. Or maybe it's just time...
-
I can not believe Jeanne d'Arc Living is going on their 3rd year!! Fabulous. Congratulations Ladies . I am so into the French -...
-
The farmhouse series is set to go. I just received the first batch from the printer and they turned out so CUTE. Our new lin...









No comments:
Post a Comment