Design Inspiration for the homeowner and the shop keeper. Original artwork and Greeting cards. Wholesale and Retail. Nothing says love like VINTAGE.
Open house ~ interior ~ 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Layer it on. Change it up.
Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess. Or maybe it's just time...
-
I can not believe Jeanne d'Arc Living is going on their 3rd year!! Fabulous. Congratulations Ladies . I am so into the French -...
-
The farmhouse series is set to go. I just received the first batch from the printer and they turned out so CUTE. Our new lin...
3 comments:
Lori,
Wish I could have been there. Everthing looks fabulous!! I can appreciate the energy it took to pull it off! Well done. Can't wait to see the back yard shots!
Peace,
Ki
Ki,
You are too sweet. Thanks so much for stopping by. I have to get the back yard posted because I am way bored with photos of my place... boring! :0)
Hugs, Lori
I love your blog! It's very inspiring! I really like what you did behind your kitchen stove (tin tiles, old basket). I'm currently searching for something unique to place behind my stove too.
Thanks for sharing!
sushikaydesigns@blogspot.com
Post a Comment