the newest creations


The newest creations hit the streets last weekend at a vendor market I did.
The vintage market was the first I have done since I closed the shop.

It was so exciting to build a vignette and sell my wares.

( I will blog about it next)

These little creations I started working on late summer.
1. design the image (photo shop)
2. find the wood and cut to size (Mr M helped)
3. paint and distress
4. decoupage image
5. drill hole (Mr M helped)
6. distress and add glitter
7. tear fabric and string

A long process for sure.
Since Mr M had a hand in making them, he was sure to tell me that "none of these are going to sell" and "I don't know why we are wasting our time"

You know what happens when I hear something like that!!!
Oh YEAH - it was on.

The Holly Jolly Market was a two and a half day event.

It was so much fun seeing the crowds and so many of my old customers and friends that stopped by to say hi and support my business. It really warmed my heart AND I want to extend another big Thank You to you all!
… you know who I'm talking about.

and back to Mr M ...I sold 65 of these cute little ornaments
$7 each


I didn't sell out like I had hoped, but I sold more then half.
We made quite a few... probably a hundred.

the Joy to the world and Merry Christmas are made from my farmhouse sheep photo.
They were both very popular but the red ornament and the mouse were by far the most popular.


choose kindness is also a favorite of mine


They can all be hung on the tree, hung on a gift or placed as a shelf sitter.




These are easy to ship...
I'm not sure what is left in stock or if we can make more due to the weather, but if you are interested e mail me
loriatthebarn@ymail.com 

It has been a while since I have bogged, but I finally feel like my life is slowing down again and I can get back at it.

IG is quick and easy and I have tried to keep things steady on that front but it's just not the same. 

I'm glad to be back and we will leave it at that!!



No comments:

Layer it on. Change it up.

Time for a refresh. Have you ever looked at an area in your house and thought I am done looking at that mess.   Or maybe it's just time...